Well Hi there!
I’m Huell Howser, This season we sure have visited some truly amazing and exciting places throughout California haven’t we? Next season, I really would like to WOW you, so me and my team here came up with a list of ideas. For the first time in California’s Gold History, we are going to let you the viewer vote and have a say in what good ol’ Huell will show you next. The top 3 most voted for will be sprinkled into next season as special episodes, so keep your ears, mouth, and eyes open!
To vote, you must have your parents permission, or be at least older than 13. Now, I don’t know how those typey boxes work but I assure you someone close and dear to your heart does. So hop onto the internet and send it electronically, ain’t that somethin?! Or, simply write your votes on a piece of paper or a milk carton, and I will personally be counting them myself, WOW!
Thanks for watching, this has truly been another episode of California’s……..Gold.
- Oldest laundromat in Amador County
- Haunted houses
- We explore why there are so many chinese people living in the town of Chino, and was it on purpose
- Visit the town of Lincoln near Sacramento, where an old woman claims to have one of the most esthetically pleasing driveways in the Sacramento delta region
- Visit the first apartment I lived in when I moved to Los Angeles, where we meet my old Landlord who is the oldest Armenian not living in Glendale.
- Visit a popular napping spot for urban transients in Berkeley, CA.
- LGBT Ikebana contest.